Our glass is sourced from one of the UK’s largest glass manufacturers. The glass is not only excellent value for money but top quality, every glass panel is quality checked to ensure you the customer have 100% satisfaction. Unlike some other glass manufacturers we make sure that all corners are rounded and all edges polished as standard putting us ahead of the competition.
Toughened Glass vs Laminated Glass
Toughened glass is up to five times as strong as ordinary glass which means that it has to be hit much harder in order to break, also when it does break it is into lots of small pieces which are much less dangerous. Laminated glass has the same strength as ordinary glass but it consists of two pieces of glass with a sandwich of plastic inter-layer. If the glass does get broken this inter-layer holds the whole piece in place so there is no hole left in the window for an intruder to get in through for example or large free shards.
- Screen Printing, we offer in-house screen printing of virtually any glass substrate to your design specification, or from a choice of our standard designs. From simple masking off for direct bond glazing situations, to elaborate decoration of office partitions or domestic furniture, we also offer a wide range of colour options providing limitless visual and functional opportunities.
- Polished & Bevelled Edges, Available on most of our products depending on thickness, IG offer a wide range of different edge finishes from simple architectural requirements such as Flat & Arris, Pencil and Mitred to the more complex OG and Triple C for interiors and furniture.
- Drill Holes & Cut Outs, A wide range of hole sizes and cut outs can be produced dependent on the suitability of the glass substrate.
- Complex Shapes, With advanced waterjet cutting facilities at every manufacturing site we can produce complex shapes in monolithic and laminated glass (including standard and safety mirrors) up to 100mm thickness. This equipment also enables accurate repeatability for follow-on orders.
- Sand Blasting, We can supply monolithic and laminated glass, including mirrors, with traditional sand blast surface finishes from simple opacity masking stripes to all over decorative coverage, logos or bespoke designs.